Sunday, October 17, 2021

Rory Knox foot worship


Video language: English

While Act II of Sodomy of the Good Girl gets edited, I would like to share a short clip that marks the beginning of a 5-day period that I spent with Rory Knox. Rory is from California but flew out to meet me at a Maryland Compound at the end of my southern tour. Our time together was extraordinary; we developed a real connection and produced so much material that I figure I should start to share it.
Hairy Ricky loves to smell and worship Seths feet and ride his cock while getting toe sucked. Hairy straight hunk receives armpit and feet worshiped while jerking cock. Hot stud Adam loves to smell and worship his feet worshipped by AJ for the first time. I like your tan, please do my ass then I Fuck your ass faggot Str8Thug Str8ThugMaster. Pervert employee worships boss feet after foot worshiping after massage and toes wet.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:48
Video: 2048x858, AVC (H.264), 5498kbps
Audio: 309kbps





File size: 587.4 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Night 24 part 26 - Extreme, Bondage, Caning

Release Year: 2018 Genres: BDSM , Japan , All sex , Bondage , Caning , GangBang , Fisting , Piss in mouth , Torture ! , Spanking , W...